Cup of Java ON
Monday, September 20th 2004 :
AdmIRC 0.4.4 released.
- Fixed some Bugs.
- Now works with UnrealIRCD 3.2.1, Anope 1.7.5 and Webmin 1.160
Wednesday, April 14th 2004 :
AdmIRC 0.4.3 released.
- Added notices in the 'Install Guide'.
- Other minor bugs.
- tested with UnrealIRCD3.2-RC2fix and Anope 1.6.0 Webmin 1.140
Wednesday, February 18th 2004 :
AdmIRC 0.4.2 released.
- execution of the binary not the script
- Anope/Epona/Unreal: removed 30 character limit in the input field
- better recognision of anope/epona installation
- install and use guide
- bug in creating oper and editing oper snomask and flags
- link to services improved
- load and include methods improved
- starting methods improved
- tested with UnrealIRCD3.2-beta19 and Anope 1.5.13 Webmin 1.100
Friday, August 1st 2003 :
Newsbot v2.4 released.
This is a newsbot for irc chat network
with a lot of nice features.
Sunday, July 25th 2003 :
Admirc 0.4.1 released.
Module is in pre-stable state.
I am looking for Unreal/Anope/Epona admins
who'd like to test the module and write me a bugreport
if you are interested write a mail to
samnix at users.sourceforge.net.
Sunday, July 23rd 2003 :
Admirc 0.2.1 released.
New features: Help funktion for all directives.
and of course some bugfixes.
Sunday, July 20th 2003 :
Admirc 0.1.5 released.
New features: Security: Create and run the ircd and
services as unprivileged users.
Sunday, July 13th 2003 :
Admirc 0.1.4.2 released.
New features: Support for Anope and Epona Services,
and a lot of bugfixes.
New version of the Tv Programm released,
mainly fixed some bugs.
Saturday, June 21st 2003 :
Admirc alpha 3 released.
New Features: configure network options, link to
Friday, June 6th 2003 :
Admirc alpha 2 released.
New Features: start/stop/restart server, edit
config, motd and log files.
Wednesday, June 4th 2003 :
The first AdmIRC - Irc Server Administration tool
for webmin addet. You can configure a lot of options
of your Unreal ircd 3.2 server.
Tuesday, May 20th 2003 :
More modifikations for the tv programm perl script
has been added and also some screenshots.
Friday, May 9th 2003 :
First Perl script added, it is a tv programm tool
for german television.
Sunday, April 27th 2003 :
Screenshots to each of the three java tools added.
Friday, April 25th 2003 :
Now the java tools are ready to download.
Thursday, April 24th 2003 :
Now the site is hosted on sourceforge and
an additional project has been stared. This project
will be an irc server webmin module.
Tuesday, April 1st 2003 :
After a long break i have made some corrections.
Thursday, Mai 9th 2002 :
Page is up and running.